If you already have some experience of learning Latin, you may be interested in joining our Latin Reading Group, which is a free and informal group for LSA CA members. Here are links to other resources which you might find helpful:
- A free course from the Open University
- Resources based on the Cambridge Latin Course
- A great Latin course that works well for self-taught students
- Some tips and guidance from the Classics Library
- Vocab learning from Quizlet
- Texts and translations from The Latin Library and Poetry in Translation
- If you would like to learn the basics of Ancient Greek in an easy, visual way then do have a look at or follow our volunteer-run Instagram page.
- Access ancient texts and word study tools via Perseus and dictionary help via Lexilogos
- The University of Texas’s introductory public access online course
- The Open University’s Introduction to Ancient Greek
- If you choose to use John Taylor’s renowned Greek To GCSE series, you can assess your progress in an enjoyable way by joining the free site Memrise
- The Eton Greek Project for vocab, grammar and tables testing
- Some online grammar and translation exercises based on the old Athenaze course.